Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Shit Fire and Save the Matches


7-16-02

I managed to trigger myself reading about borderline personality disorder. Long our primary diagnosis before someone figured out the multiplicity. Yes, the article described our behavior to a 'T' and we've burned out a hell of a lot of therapists and friends over the years. I think we're probably 90% over those behaviors and they are no longer automatic responses but running across the word manipulation brought panic, fear and shame throughout the system.

Lyn and I decided yesterday that we should see where we are on Wednesday before deciding what to target for EMDR. I think I know what to address. I am sick to death of believing the lies burned into my brain about being manipulative, deceptive, lying, and thieving, you name it. It is finally time to kill the labels.

Marisa