Saturday, February 22, 2014

daddy taught me **trigger**

9/25/2002

Daddy taught me how to sing
Daddy taught me how to dance
Daddy taught me to see the beauty in people and accept them as they are
Daddy taught me about generosity
Daddy taught me about sacrifice
Daddy taught me to trust
Daddy taught me to be silly
Daddy taught me to let my imagination soar
Daddy taught me to tell stories
Daddy taught me to learn from my mistakes
Daddy taught me to be strong
Daddy taught me how to lie still and quiet
Daddy taught me to fear the shadows in the hall
Daddy taught me how to ask politely
Daddy taught me what my body is for
Daddy taught me to enjoy the pain
Daddy taught me to lie
Daddy taught me to keep secrets
Daddy taught me what special is and what it is to be the favorite
Daddy taught me every thing
But not how to forget